Mrs. McCleary was a committed volunteer at her church, and the entire congregation benefited from the tasty fruit punch recipes she served at receptions held in the church hall. Try one of these for the next wedding, luncheon, or baby shower party.
Lemon Orange Punch Recipe
- 6 oz. can of frozen orange juice concentrate
- cold water
- 1/2 cup fresh or bottled lemon juice
- cracked ice
- lemon slices
- maraschino cherries
- Combine the orange juice concentrate with 1/2 can less water than called for in the directions on the can.
- Add 1/2 cup lemon juice, mixing it well.
- Pour into glasses filled with cracked ice.
- Garnish each glass with a lemon slice and a maraschino cherry. This recipes makes 3 to 4 servings.
For a larger group, try Mrs. McCleary’s Ring-a-Ling Punch, especially during the autumn season as it lends itself to the flavors of cinnamon, cloves and allspice. The ice ring gives this punch a festive appearance.
Ring-a-Ling Non Alcoholic Fruit Punch Recipe
- 4 cups water
- 3 two-inch cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp. whole cloves
- 1 tsp. whole allspice
- 3 bottles (1 pint each) of cranberry juice cocktail
- 4 bottles (28 oz. each) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 can (3.5 oz) mandarin orange segments
- 1 lime, sliced thin
- Combine the water, cinnamon sticks, cloves and allspice in a medium sized saucepan; then cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Strain into a large bowl or pitcher and add the cranberry juice cocktail.
- Stir it to blend, and then chill.
To make the ice ring, pour one bottle of ginger ale into a 4 cup ring mold; freeze until firm. When ready to serve the punch, combine the cranberry juice mixture and the remaining 3 bottles of ginger ale in a punch bowl. Unmold the ice ring and float it in the punch with the flat surface topside. Garnish the ring with mandarin orange segments and twisted lime slices. This recipe makes about 30 six-ounce size servings.
Another popular fruit punch recipe that uses an ice ring is Holiday Red Punch. Serve this one at Christmas, Valentine’s Day or the Fourth of July.
Holiday Red Non Alcoholic Punch Recipe
- 1 bottle (28 oz.) carbonated Collins mixer
- 1 bottle (32 oz.) apple juice
- 1 can (46 oz.) apple red Hawaiian punch
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 cans (6 oz. each) of water
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen lemon juice concentrate, thawed
- In a punch bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Add red and a bit of yellow liquid food coloring to make the punch bright red.
- Add ice cubes or an ice ring made by freezing carbonated water in a 9-inch ring mold. This recipe makes 34 four-oz. servings.
Do your cat peeing on bed? There is a solution, easy one.
Men usually use alot of oil for beard, also other things like balms and creams.